how to read the 2nd word? you zai(1)? is always the case, at least for girls i think we can work for some 1 , but guys responsility will be greater, of course u want to be the boss. but things r never easy when u r employer.... u might need to sacrifice a lot of things like spending time with ur love ones
"I'm lazy, only manage to jog for 2 days.I'm a straightforward person, therefore offending someone becomes part of everyday life. I love to throw my temper around, not knowing how to control them. I'm an impatient person; especially to things that does not interest me. I'm confident yet feel inferior, very contradicting.Always thinking of holidays. I'm not an obedient person, even my mum can't change this fact.Hope that I'll reach my definition of perfection one day; you'll still be proud of me."
3 comments:
how to read the 2nd word? you zai(1)?
is always the case, at least for girls i think we can work for some 1 , but guys responsility will be greater, of course u want to be the boss.
but things r never easy when u r employer.... u might need to sacrifice a lot of things like spending time with ur love ones
yeap, zai1.
i think i am not going into business in the future. rather hiring people to take care the business.. as in buying shares...HAHAHHA...
how to manage staffs always a nightmare for me.
I want to be a boss!!!
Post a Comment