Glemarie明记叉烧 Aman Suria 客家面 龙凤烧鸭 Uptown烧鸭 士林夜市蚵仔面线 Kuchai lama 竹升面 Nadeje Patisserie Cafe mille crepe Kota Kemuning 品如鸭腿面 茨厂街罗汉果冬瓜龙眼 Kura 日本餐 Taman Megah William Mamak 怡保豆腐花 关丹 Air Putih Cendol Campur 关丹 百乐门 濑粉
我现在好饿
2 comments:
sumay
said...
I jz ate the cake u shown in photo yesterday...haha!It really tastes nice!
"I'm lazy, only manage to jog for 2 days.I'm a straightforward person, therefore offending someone becomes part of everyday life. I love to throw my temper around, not knowing how to control them. I'm an impatient person; especially to things that does not interest me. I'm confident yet feel inferior, very contradicting.Always thinking of holidays. I'm not an obedient person, even my mum can't change this fact.Hope that I'll reach my definition of perfection one day; you'll still be proud of me."
2 comments:
I jz ate the cake u shown in photo yesterday...haha!It really tastes nice!
yea weipin bring you there?
Post a Comment