i also tot he talking about taiwan, with that misleading photo. all also got north and south island lol. north more city wise, south is more for scenery
"I'm lazy, only manage to jog for 2 days.I'm a straightforward person, therefore offending someone becomes part of everyday life. I love to throw my temper around, not knowing how to control them. I'm an impatient person; especially to things that does not interest me. I'm confident yet feel inferior, very contradicting.Always thinking of holidays. I'm not an obedient person, even my mum can't change this fact.Hope that I'll reach my definition of perfection one day; you'll still be proud of me."
4 comments:
I have no idea where you're talking about hahaha
my geography can fail
haur
it is new zealand!
i read it from a blog, saying that south island is more interesting!
i actually was thinking of new zealand but i didn't thought you would write about it since you weren't visiting it haha
for a moment i thought of taiwan because of the north and south but i remember taiwan is just an island! same for korea too haha
south island has more activities i think but both are equally beautiful!
haur
i also tot he talking about taiwan, with that misleading photo.
all also got north and south island lol.
north more city wise, south is more for scenery
Post a Comment