what many myvi, only 2 la.... yo..... sh, dun get drunk till that extent, so embarasing !!! hahahaha anyways......... i think drinking socially is fine but not till vomit n all, stink!!!!
"I'm lazy, only manage to jog for 2 days.I'm a straightforward person, therefore offending someone becomes part of everyday life. I love to throw my temper around, not knowing how to control them. I'm an impatient person; especially to things that does not interest me. I'm confident yet feel inferior, very contradicting.Always thinking of holidays. I'm not an obedient person, even my mum can't change this fact.Hope that I'll reach my definition of perfection one day; you'll still be proud of me."
4 comments:
omg how come i don't have that first picture??HAHA
aww so cute!!oh i helped fix that baby bed!!
so many presents!!
and so many myvi
haur
what many myvi, only 2 la....
yo..... sh, dun get drunk till that extent, so embarasing !!! hahahaha
anyways......... i think drinking socially is fine but not till vomit n all, stink!!!!
belakang pun ade satu lagi la...
i think there are few more myvi lo.
i think sh was too happy that day...i vomit also :D
i just drank like crazy again yesterday..
i need to stop making a fool out of myself
haur
Post a Comment