hello thai colleague is good boy so dont blog bad about him la...hahhahh
i am working in kl area now, etiqa tower.i wanted to call you and lueypin out for a drink for so long but lazy. haha... but for sure we will meet up someday!
"I'm lazy, only manage to jog for 2 days.I'm a straightforward person, therefore offending someone becomes part of everyday life. I love to throw my temper around, not knowing how to control them. I'm an impatient person; especially to things that does not interest me. I'm confident yet feel inferior, very contradicting.Always thinking of holidays. I'm not an obedient person, even my mum can't change this fact.Hope that I'll reach my definition of perfection one day; you'll still be proud of me."
3 comments:
good to hear that you are doing well!!
hahah never blog about your thai colleague ah?
0505
haur
hey hey,
where r u working right now?
mayb i can pop by to see how ya doing.
hello thai colleague is good boy so dont blog bad about him la...hahhahh
i am working in kl area now, etiqa tower.i wanted to call you and lueypin out for a drink for so long but lazy. haha... but for sure we will meet up someday!
Post a Comment