really thoughtful of u, really did something very meaningful there :) so you should smile wider in ur pic lol, nonetheless its an awesome picture, expecially i like the second one!
"I'm lazy, only manage to jog for 2 days.I'm a straightforward person, therefore offending someone becomes part of everyday life. I love to throw my temper around, not knowing how to control them. I'm an impatient person; especially to things that does not interest me. I'm confident yet feel inferior, very contradicting.Always thinking of holidays. I'm not an obedient person, even my mum can't change this fact.Hope that I'll reach my definition of perfection one day; you'll still be proud of me."
4 comments:
really thoughtful of u, really did something very meaningful there :) so you should smile wider in ur pic lol, nonetheless its an awesome picture, expecially i like the second one!
no one hold the camera for me so i hv to static the camera then rush to pose..haih,is time to get a tripod.
yes yes. it is very thoughtful of you.
get to know ya blog through luey pin's blog.
u got yaself another loyal stalker.
:D
take care yeah
hello to my long lost friend haha....welcome to my blog.
Post a Comment