"yea right",famous among 3 of you rite?... those malays really stupid, midnight play firecracker. I DON'T NEED PUASA PLEASE! oi,write back your blog la..waichun got blog oso.haha
to wearn,
那是一句美国俚语- “You are old enough as your breast milk has become milk powder." -就在于讽刺女人年华不再,哈哈。
to waichun, use google translate la,but it will become very funny.i tried before.haha... i think haur wrote tat jap sentances to make fun of you!..
Translate by google:The person where you cannot read Chinese it is and. . [waichiyun] truth is foolish!!!
"I'm lazy, only manage to jog for 2 days.I'm a straightforward person, therefore offending someone becomes part of everyday life. I love to throw my temper around, not knowing how to control them. I'm an impatient person; especially to things that does not interest me. I'm confident yet feel inferior, very contradicting.Always thinking of holidays. I'm not an obedient person, even my mum can't change this fact.Hope that I'll reach my definition of perfection one day; you'll still be proud of me."
7 comments:
big fire till can become fireworks already hahahaha
haur
你骂人也很够创意,哈哈!
乳奶怎样可以变奶粉呢?
haha English please
WAH SO MANY READER COMMENT ALREADY CHOON JYE BECOME FAMOUS BLOGGER!!
中国語が読めない人もいるや。。
ワイチュンは本当の馬鹿だ!!!
haur
to haur,
"yea right",famous among 3 of you rite?...
those malays really stupid, midnight play firecracker. I DON'T NEED PUASA PLEASE!
oi,write back your blog la..waichun got blog oso.haha
to wearn,
那是一句美国俚语-
“You are old enough as your breast milk has become milk powder."
-就在于讽刺女人年华不再,哈哈。
to waichun,
use google translate la,but it will become very funny.i tried before.haha...
i think haur wrote tat jap sentances to make fun of you!..
Translate by google:The person where you cannot read Chinese it is and. .
[waichiyun] truth is foolish!!!
yea ler he dam pei one ler...all the time hahaha
hahah thank you i know i damn pei hahahaha
haur
Post a Comment