haha not bad design la..but still like lacking sumthin..duno wat but looks kind of too simple..doesnt look much like ur style?or maybe u intended it to be simple..but really like sumthin missin..duno wat hahah..just my louzy comment la..good blog btw..
yeah..not my style at all....cant design somethg too creative,coz it's engineering courses...if too creative,i scare they cant accept the concept..haha..thankz anyway...
"I'm lazy, only manage to jog for 2 days.I'm a straightforward person, therefore offending someone becomes part of everyday life. I love to throw my temper around, not knowing how to control them. I'm an impatient person; especially to things that does not interest me. I'm confident yet feel inferior, very contradicting.Always thinking of holidays. I'm not an obedient person, even my mum can't change this fact.Hope that I'll reach my definition of perfection one day; you'll still be proud of me."
3 comments:
haha not bad design la..but still like lacking sumthin..duno wat but looks kind of too simple..doesnt look much like ur style?or maybe u intended it to be simple..but really like sumthin missin..duno wat hahah..just my louzy comment la..good blog btw..
yeah..not my style at all....cant design somethg too creative,coz it's engineering courses...if too creative,i scare they cant accept the concept..haha..thankz anyway...
haha, mayb the building lines u can draw sumthing significant like klcc or kl tower, if not i think it kinda resembles the lines in 'Frasier' ler..?
lueypin_
Post a Comment